Monday 30 March 2015

Yesterday I had the Blues!

AO: LANGUAGE FEATURES-Use a range of language features appropriately, showing an increasing understanding of their effects.
INDICATORS:uses a range of oral, written, and visual features to create meaning and effect and to sustain interest & uses a range of vocabulary to communicate precise meaning

During POWERwriting last year, Saxon wrote a short piece about being the colour black. It then made me look around the class and try to match colours to everyone!

It made me also think that some days are green days, some days are yellow days and some days are blue days.

What are the sorts of feelings that are linked to colours? (Today I'm feeling hollow after the Black Caps loss, I'm wearing black, but feeling grey)

Are we certain colours more often? When are we others?

After reading 

The Frame
Can you choose a different colour and font to extend the story line further?




No comments:

Post a Comment